Friday, March 9, 2012

How do to squeeze the trigger of a Sniper Rifle in "Medal of Honor: Airborne"?

I've watched a couple of videos and it shows how people can squeeze the trigger of the sniper rifle so that they can aim better.

I've tried many things, but I just can't figure out how they do it. I've checked the Controls list in the manual and the game's option's panel, but I just can't seem to find it. Am I missing something here?



I'm playing the game on the PC, what I want to know is, what button/key must I press in order to to squeeze the trigger. Please help.How do to squeeze the trigger of a Sniper Rifle in "Medal of Honor: Airborne"?
try pressing every key and you will find it eventually good luckHow do to squeeze the trigger of a Sniper Rifle in "Medal of Honor: Airborne"?
Use the space bar. I had the same problem. Who'd have thunk it would be the jump button?How do to squeeze the trigger of a Sniper Rifle in "Medal of Honor: Airborne"?
well i play the game on 360 and the trigger is "RT" (bottom right, first finger button)....and to zoom the scope..... the button is 'up' on the cross. on a keyboard, i wouldn't know the answer...but you can buy any used/cheap/generic USB 360 controller and hook it in to your pc and use it to play the game.
  • Land rover
  • what is phishing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment