Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do yall think of the medal of honor beta?

I have problems with the snipers, they are powerfull but i just can't seem to hit anyone. And that 1 second lag before you die sucks to. All that aside i like it what are your thoughts?What do yall think of the medal of honor beta?
The guns are bad, the death lag sucks, and the maps are too small. It seems like a watered down CoD.



-You asked what we thought and I gave my opinion. It's trying to compete with CoD. EA publishes Battlefield. They're going after Black Ops and they've failed. Yes it's a beta and some stuff will be fixed, but the whole game isn't going to be redone. What I see now is a poor attempt to swipe some of CoD's attributes.What do yall think of the medal of honor beta?
Looks like a slightly better version of MW2 if I were you i would get black ops instead it look amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment