Friday, March 2, 2012

What does it take to get the Medal of Honor these days?

There was this Navy seal last week that jumped on to a grenade to save the life of his other seals on a mission . Silver star that doesn't cut it for what he did . In wwii they gave out medal of Honors for save the life of one or a group of guys . This guy knew he was going to live , but yet he jumped on it anyway . I don't think the mililitry did enough in regards to what this guy did for his country an for the others in his platoon .What does it take to get the Medal of Honor these days?
I think today a medal of Honor is only given when you actually save a civilians life and not the life of a fellow platoon.What does it take to get the Medal of Honor these days?
I hear you..but maybe the act was a little bit stupid at the same time.



I'm not sure I'd be jumping on a grenade..seal or no seal. I'd love my guys..but I'd love me too...What does it take to get the Medal of Honor these days?
i agree, i think we need to appreciate our guys more

No comments:

Post a Comment