Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I buy, Medal of Honor 1 or 2 for the PSP?

I know that MoH1 has online but is it free? Cuz if its not then i'm takin MoH2. Otherwise should I get MoH1 for crappy gameplay but online or MoH2 for better weapons and gameplay but for no online. Thanks for all the efforts everyone!What should I buy, Medal of Honor 1 or 2 for the PSP?
Medal of Honor is alot of fun and is more brutal than cod. by that i mean theres more blood and some weapons have the power to blow off heads wich is wicked bad ***. alot of fools bit-h about how the game is linear or too short or too easy. and there right. it does have flaws but u get into it. this was the most fun i had with a shooter since playing rsv2. do yourself a favor and rent this game. i beat it on hard in seven hours.What should I buy, Medal of Honor 1 or 2 for the PSP?
I would get both but in your position I would go with MoH 2 because it sounds better than the 1st one and then get the other one laterWhat should I buy, Medal of Honor 1 or 2 for the PSP?
get the newer one

No comments:

Post a Comment