Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Responding to my last question,what is better for the PS3Call of duty 4,Rainbow six or medal of honor airborne

Because so many answers were givenn for my last answer, I was wondering which one to go with, considering we need it to be possibly 4 player campaign or atleast 2 player campaign. Shoud I go with Call of duty 4, Rainbow six vegas or medal of honor airborne. If you have any better suggestions then please say so.Responding to my last question,what is better for the PS3Call of duty 4,Rainbow six or medal of honor airborne
go with either cod or rainbo six... most people i talk to think Cod is better and dont get me wrong its great but the campaign was short and the online play got boring after a while where as raminbo six still gets me every time!



P.S. help me http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment