Friday, March 9, 2012

Which system should I get Medal of Honor on?

I have both a PS3 and an Xbox 360 and didn't know which system I should get it on. I heard their might be exclusive items on a certain version of the game but not sure. If their are exclusive stuff, is it worth getting that version or not? Most of my friends have 360 so they might get this instead of Black Ops, yet I don't have many PS3 games so this would ad to my collection. Idk, just let me know what you think.Which system should I get Medal of Honor on?
Ya i have to agree the ps3 is so better than the xbox 360. I have had both systems before and the ps3 was working smoother and didn't malfunction at all. Unlike the xbox360 which malfunctioned a lot. The ps3 works smoother, online play is free, and doesn't malfunction. While the xbox 360 is expensive to play online, not so good graphics, and malfunctions a lot.Which system should I get Medal of Honor on?
i would get it for the ps3 because all of my games seem to run a lot smoother on it than on the ps3 especially when playing multiplayer

No comments:

Post a Comment