Friday, March 9, 2012

What's the difference Between Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honor?

I'm really confused, and no, I'm not asking whether or not you like the game, I'm asking on what the difference on gameplay/Setting or other facts about the games are. Because I can't see any difference as far as I've played.What's the difference Between Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honor?
the gameplay, and the different features and the missions in the gameWhat's the difference Between Call Of Duty and Medal Of Honor?
Medal of Honor and Call of Duty are about the same thing.



The Medal Of Honor series, however, tends to use the same themes and gameplay.



Call Of Duty series is more about realism. And they use different gameplay with different themes. For instance, Call Of Duty 4 is set in the Middle East, during present times. MoH has stuck to WWII Germany since it came out, 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment