Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do you think of Sal Giunta receiving the medal of honor?

I think it's great. He's the first living recipient since Vietnam. The reason I'm asking is because some politicians are questioning it.What do you think of Sal Giunta receiving the medal of honor?
Absolutely great news! Unfortunately you can read through 90% of the Silver Stars issued in the last decade and see that they also deserved the MOH. It has looked for a very long time like the MOH was a posthumous only medal. I'll be very happy to see this trend end and a young Soldier get what he deserves.What do you think of Sal Giunta receiving the medal of honor?
I just looked it up a bit...who is questioning it? I couldn't find anything about it.



But it is great in a sense...our troops are always doing incredible things, I wish they could be here instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment