Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats so great bout the new medal of honor?

my mate said theres something bout new medal of honor that looks awesome what is it? he wont tell me he said someone played it and they said somethiing good bout it whats so good?Whats so great bout the new medal of honor?
It's a cross between MW2, a fast-paced shooter, and BC2, a kind of tactical shooter. You get something that has constant action everywhere, unlike BC2, but which requires teamwork, unlike MW2. I played the MoH beta and it is okay but I will just get it for single player mainly because that will be sweeeeeet.Whats so great bout the new medal of honor?
I thought it was just a cheap Bad Company 2, but once I tested the PC Beta version, it really wasn't. It has more action in it, the two maps I played were great and the guns are balanced.Whats so great bout the new medal of honor?
this is what new about it:

the guns from MOH are actual gun fires from real guns. MOH theamed up with the military to get this game going. so every gun shot you hear its how you would actually hear it in real life. they actually talked to some US soldiers and they asked for their opinions about the game and they said that they seen a game so good on like whats happening on the war right now. so DICE worked with the military to get this game going. P.S. i preordered my copy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment